NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
- Get paid after each day worked with our partner Daily Pay!
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members – including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
Founded in 1991, Logan's Roadhouse revisits the classic roadhouse from days past and brings it to life in a modern way through its welcoming hospitality, attentive service and kickin', upbeat atmosphere. With over 100 company owned locations, we're continually striving to add great members to our team.
The quality of our team is our best recipe. It takes more than high-quality ingredients and a flame grill to bring out that warm hospitality that Logan’s is known for. It takes the right kind of person. You know, the kind of person who’s never met a stranger. Someone with an outgoing personality, who treats everyone they meet like an old friend.
If this sounds like you, then pull up a stool because opportunity and good times are calling.
Your commitment to us:
- Wash pots, pans, and other cooking equipment by hand while following company approved washing techniques
- Maintain clean and sanitized kitchen utensils and service ware to keep up with the pace of the restaurant and provide efficient service to our guests
- Maintain dish area, equipment, and chemicals
- Ensure the work area and equipment stay clean throughout shift.
- Change dish machine chemicals, water, and three compartment sink, as needed
- Inspect and verify machine is working properly and chemical levels are correct throughout the work day
- Must be 18 years of age or older (unless local/state regulations apply)
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
Logan's Roadhouse is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company. At Logan’s Road House you can grow your career with us. This restaurant back of house job as a dish washer will focus on dish pit / dish machine operation in which you will be expected to provide efficiency and teamwork. Lavador / lavaplatos roles also must interact with co-workers in a friendly and thoughtful manner in addition to BOH.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.