• BE GUEST OBSESSED!
• Work quickly and efficiently
• Be a Team player!
• Clearing dirty dishes off of tables quickly
• Keep service areas stocked and swept
• Keep dining areas clean and swept
• Maintain a Clean and Well-Stocked Area
• Assist Host team and Servers when needed
• Breaking bus tubs down and sorting dishes
• Washing dishes and glassware quickly and efficiently
• Cleanliness of dish machine
• Provide a FIESTA EXPERIENCE for our Guests!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Walking on wet floors with care, and standing on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Taking garbage and trash to dumpster area
- Cleaning and resetting tables after guests have left
- Maintaining health, safety, and sanitation regulations in all kitchen and dining areas.
- Assembling, maintaining and breaking down the dish machine
- Ability to place cases, pans, and utensils on both low and high shelves.
- Ability to work in a hot, damp environment
- Washing work areas like walls, floors, and cooking equipment.
Do All of above Tasks in a "Guest Obsessed" Manner!
Take Time to Provide the "Little Extras"
Treat Our Regulars Special
Let Our Guest Know That Special Requests Are "No Problem"
ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO MAKE OUR GUEST FEEL AT HOME AT HACIENDA
Hacienda offers a financial wellness benefit that allows you to work TODAY and get paid TOMORROW! You can take advantage of this and many other benefits as one of our AMIGOS!
** Hacienda is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and abides by the anti-discrimination laws enforced by the EEOC.