LIVE YOUR WEST LIFE!
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It’s from him we learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests.
We are looking for DISHWASHERS who know how to provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Properly operate a dishwashing machine?
* Sort and rack dishes and glasses in racks provided?
* Load machine, check for detergent, rinse agent levels and prescribed water temperature?
* Drain and refill machines every two hours?
* Spot check items for cleanliness at the end of rinse cycle?
* Know the proper procedures for pre-soaking silverware?
* Clean station, break down and clean dishwasher?
* Clean according to daily/weekly cleaning schedules?
* Re-stock kitchen and pantry area with clean china?
* Perform these duties with a friendly manner?
If you answered yes to all of the above, let's talk around the campfire!
- $125 clothing allowance
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life
- Referral bonus
- Career growth opportunity
- great discounts on great food
- awesome team members and Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Black Angus Steakhouses is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Here's to the night's you can't remember and the steaks you won't forget!