Main Responsibilities for a Dishwasher:
- Consistently ensure the availability of clean dishes by washing flatware, dishes, pans, and pots.
- Maintain a clean work environment by cleaning kitchen machines and appliances (coffee makers, pans, pots, mixers, stoves).
Dishwasher Job Description:
we have a vacant spot for a well-organized and committed dishwasher. Our culinary environment is fast-paced and we expect you to be able to work as part of a team.
Our goal is to employ a person with excellent time management and communication skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks. You will be working in a kitchen for most of your workday. This means that you will also have to abide by food safety procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
- Maintaining a clean and well-organized working environment
- Bussing tables to collect soiled plates and flatware
- Maintaining the availability of clean dishes at all times
- Cleaning kitchen appliances and machines
- Helping other team members to unload and store deliveries
- Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
- Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
- Taking out the trash
- Rinsing garbage cans
Dishwasher Job Requirements:
- Must have minimal work experience as a dishwasher
- Must be proficient in operating with different types of dishes
- Must know and follow all food safety procedures
- Must have communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks
There are three tavern restaurants in the Treasure Valley-East Boise, Downtown Boise, and Eagle/Meridian. All of our restaurants offer high quality proteins, seafood, salads and sandwiches. We have extensive wine lists, draft beers, and a great assortment of rare whiskeys and liquors available to our area.