Chuck-A-Rama has immediate openings for a Part time Pot and Dishwasher. Our environment is fast-paced and fun with a great family feel, we expect you to be able to work as part of a team. Your main duties will include washing dishes (plates and flatware) and stocking them on the line for our guests.
Our goal is to employ a person with good time management and communication skills. You will be working in a kitchen for most of your workday. This means that you will also have to abide by food safety procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
● Washing and stocking dishes and flatware for guest use
● Help keep the kitchen clean during your shift
● Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
● Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
● Taking out the trash
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off after 60 days
- Our closing time is at 9:00 PM, so no late closings.
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days
- Deeply discounted meals while on shift
- Employee Discount
- 401k with company match
Pot and Dishwasher Job Requirement
● No experience necessary.
● Must be at least 16 years old
● Good communication skills
Chuck-a-Rama, owned by Mountain West Brands, has been in business for over 50 years. We have 11 locations, 9 in Utah and 2 in Idaho. Chuck-a-Rama has many delicious, healthy and affordable food options allowing everyone to get exactly what they want. We are always looking for outstanding employees to be part of our team. Until recently, Chuck-a-Rama was family owned and many of the people who make this company successful are still working here.
The priorities of Mountain West Brands is to deliver the highest possible quality in food and service to the guest, and to do so consistently. This organization has been successful because the owners and managers demand top performance from themselves and their employees. We feel that the people who work for Mountain West Brands are a cut above the rest and we are proud of our accomplishments. Many of our current management-level staff began with the company as hourly employees, and employees are encouraged by the partners to advance through the corporation.