- Graduate from certified school of nursing (RN)
- Current license with the state as a Registered Nurse in good standing required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in nursing supervision position required.
- Working knowledge of Medicare required.
- Knowledge of survey process required.
- Ability to analyze and assess reports, including but not limited to QIs, Oscars, and other CMS/state reports required.
- Previous Medicare unit program experience and the successful management of an extensive Medicare census preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office experience preferred.
- Display leadership qualities, good communication skills, and a desire to continuously learn.
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Ability to follow written and oral directions.
A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS
42 - 50 /hour