Title: Director of Channel Programs - SOCaaSLocation: Silver Spring, MD
IBSS is seeking a Director of Channel Programs to lead the efforts to grow Security Operation Center as-a-service (SOCaaS) for commercial small, medium and large enterprises through Managed Service Providers (MSPs). This innovative and newly created opportunity creates a tremendous growth opportunity for the individual that can leverage their exceptional and proven past and current experience in building sales channels for SOCaaS.
The right candidate for this role will understand how to identify new channel opportunities. You will work closely with senior leadership to optimize the service offering and packaging for channel requirements, including developing marketing programs, sales support aligned with channel requirements. Success will be measured by the significant expansion and corresponding revenue of channel partners with the growth of SOCaaS to be a majority of service revenues.
You will have excellent communication skills combined with the ability to make formal presentations. You will be hands-on as the leader of the channel sales efforts, speaking, presenting and communicating directly to obtain high quality, productive channel partners.
- Set the vision and drive results with both a plan and execution in building the Partner/ Channel ecosystem.
- Strategically manage existing channel partners to maximize growth and develop sales plans to identify, recruit and on-board new channel partners and MSPs.
- Work with and through Partners to generate a pipeline of qualified Partner opportunities sufficient to exceed annual sales goals, set and reviewed quarterly.
- Develop marketing plans to increase brand awareness and educate prospective partners about service offerings.
- Define channel support requirements and develop process improvements to optimize channel effectiveness.
- Work with channel partners to enable training, sales and technical support, campaigns, presentations, sale proposals, and pricing. Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns, and other promotional activities.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast monthly sales and identify new business opportunities.
Required Skills /Education/ Certifications & Qualifications:
- 8 years+ of Cybersecurity Sales experience utilizing sales cycle methodology, account, and relationship development methodology
- Extensive knowledge of professional services selling, forecasting and the ability to build and sustain long term relations with Technology Partners/Alliances and clients to drive revenue
- Demonstrated thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts including understanding GRC, SRC, IR, Cloud, and managed services as well as channel sales
- Understanding of sales tools: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, etc.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured and evolving team
- Track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent ability to build strong business partnerships both outside, and within the organization
- Must have strong Sales Marketing Experience in the Security Operations Center as-a-service (SOCaaS) Field.
- Develop pricing for strategy for selling SOCaaS capabilities
- Marketing selling updating our website to sell SOCaaS
- Must have strong channel and sales experience, with a proven track record of delivering sales results selling SOCaaS services offerings.
- Technical acumen and knowledge in the Commercial space / Private sector, and strong understanding of the SOCaaS market. Experience in consultative security fields: SOCaaS, SIEM, incident response, forensic investigations, threat intelligence, penetration testing, etc.
- Experience optimizing and driving sales and profits, through a Channel Partner ecosystem
- Track record of building trust, alignment, investment, and a growth mindset with Partners.
- Business planning & forecasting skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills to build alignment and commitment to joint goals.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide clear direction while developing consensus for action.
- Highly proficient at discussing the technical aspects of security products in an easily understood way that connects with the overall value proposition.
- Ability to consistently meet commitments and drive higher performance.
- Bachelor's degree required.
About IBSS Corp
IBSS is a Woman-Owned business. Since 1992, IBSS has provided specialized professional and technical, scientific, cybersecurity, IT, and software engineering solutions to the Federal sector. Our clients include the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the Department of Defense (DoD), and the Department of Justice (DOJ). We are committed to serving our clients and employees by delivering service excellence, creating value through technology, and continually improving our skills, services, and processes. Moreover, we maintain an ISO 9001:2015 certification which allows us to optimize current industry best practices to enhance delivery outcomes for our clients.
IBSS offers a competitive benefits package including paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage with a company-paid deductible, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Flex-Spending (FSA)/Dependent Care Account (DCA) options.
IBSS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.