Are you looking to be a part of a fun team thatpositively impacts your community? At Care Initiatives we’re committed tocelebrating life and helping those in our care live to the fullest. We lovehelping people gain their highest level of independence and quality of lifeduring their time with us.
Care Initiatives is the largest single operator ofquality nursing homes in Iowa. As a non-profit organization, we have proudlybeen investing millions of dollars into the communities we serve since 1989.Care Initiatives serves roughly 2800 Iowans through skilled nursing facilities,assisted living, and hospice locations. We are dedicated to providingcompassionate care for Iowans through all of life’s transitions. “Always Learn”is one of our Core Values. We want you to learn and grow with us. Apply todayto start your exciting new career with us!
Care Initiatives is currently hiring aDietary Aide to join our Team!
Successful candidates must have:
- Someone who can complete assignments timely.
- Interest in providing a home-like atmosphere.
- Passion for providing excellent care tolong-term residents.
We are proud to provide excellent benefits to our teammembers!
- Have a strong commitment to helping others andconsistently treat them with empathy, respect, patience and discretion.
- Dayforce Wallet- on Demand Pay- access your payas soon as it is earned!
- Four different great medical plan choices!
- HSA and FSA Programs
- Two different dental coverage plan options
- Retirement 403(b) Savings plan
- Basic Life and AD&D, Voluntary LifeAD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical illness and Accident CoveragePlans
- Doctor on Demand, discounts on gym memberships,fitness equipment, ID Theft Protections, Be Well 24/7
- Discount Programs on Verizon Wireless and hotel,theme park tickets, electronics, appliances, apparel and more!
- Continuing Education (CE)
- Online Training
- Advancement & Transfer Opportunities
- CNA Training Reimbursement
- CMA Training Reimbursement
- LPN & RN Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Veteran’s Day Pay for Veterans
Care Initiatives has implemented its Employee andProvider SARS-CoV-2 (“COVID-19”) Vaccine Policy pursuant to recent federalregulation, which requires all employees to have either their first dose of aCOVID-19 vaccine or submit a medical or religious exemption request by February14, 2022. If you have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, pleasebe prepared to provide proof of vaccination upon hire. If you would like tosubmit a medical or religious exemption request, the appropriate forms will beprovided to you upon hire.
- Years of Service Recognition Program
EOE, AAP, Veterans and Disabled Employer
Source : Care Initiatives