An exciting computer software startup is currently looking for an experienced DevOps engineer. This company works with complex machine learning models with ultrafast Rust execution engines. They are focused on continual learning, and have a fast-paced environment where day to day needs change.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of professional software engineering experience, with a growing DevOps specialization.
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- familiarity building and scaling with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux system administration and networking.
- Deep knowledge of at least one major public cloud: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure. Familiarity with the other two.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CKA, CCSP certifications
- Experience with build automation and configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Experience with IAC tools such as Terraform and Pulomi.
- Experience deploying on-prem software.
- Experience with Rust, Golang, Clojure, Python, and/or Erlang
- Experience with Prometheus, PagerDuty, Loki, Grafana, Postgre
What You Will Be Doing
- Research, analyze and delivering solutions for the business and technology strategies
- Collaborate with other departments to assist in the vision for future project
- Be the champion for a fantastic in-house developer experience. Enable engineers to focus on their specialty, rather than wrestling with Kubernetes.
- Reduce all forms of toil; you’re always thinking of better and more usable ways to automate things.
- Work closely with the Product and Delivery teams to understand end user deployment scenarios and requirements.
- Work with customers’ technical staff to diagnose any issues and ensure successful deployments.
- Build, maintain, and extend automated testing infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines using technologies such as GitHub Actions, CircleCI, Jenkins, and similar.
- Work with other engineers to refine our production release process
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.