Qualification:Bachelor's in Science/ Commerce/Engineering or equivalent
Business / Customer:
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations and own the resolution during the critical incident scenario.
- Plan and implement major change requests and engineering tasks.
Project / Process:
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation standardization and stabilization of environment.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoEs for the implementation of the same.
- Conduct Proof of Concept activities when necessary.
- Undertake project specific Proof of Concepts activities to validate technical feasibility with guidance.
- Prepare run books on specific technology areas.
- Lead reviewer for knowledge articles.
- Implement best practices in specific technology area.
- Responsible for driving the change mgmt effectively by ensuring that regular process health checks are done and bringing in best practices and building SOPs.
- Continuous assessment of the infra/technical environment and address any gaps (for ex.
- : firmware Service Packs Backups).
People / Team:
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
- Provide guidance to community members on relevant technology area.
- Participate in recruitment.
Must Have Skills
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 09 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.