Process Technician - Blow Molding (2 nd shift) - Akron, Ohio - JOB 23-00645
Hourly Rate: $24.00 - $29.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits.
Akron Area Company is seeking a Process Technician to work on theiir 2nd Shift operations. The Process Technician's key responsibilities are to repair fixtures, secondary equipment, minor mold repairs, storage of molds & fixtures, maintaining mold records, and mold/fixture preventative maintenance.
- High School Diploma of GED required.
- 2+ years of blow molding experience required.
- Experience with set-up/testing and documentation of new tools and materials to produce an acceptable product.
- Must have excellent mechanical skills.
- Must have good math skills.
- Knowledge of injection molding a plus.
- Must have a strong hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical systems and controls background.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a good attendance record.
- Must have good vision.
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Must be able to lift up to 60lbs on a frequent basis.
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer