Noblis is seeking a Data Scientist with an ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph to support their Intelligence Community team in McLean, VA.
As a data scientist within our team, you will be working with our clients to design, create, evaluate, and maintain solutions using your experience and expertise in data science and machine learning. In your role you will work with various teams to identify, manage, research, develop, and present data analytics projects and solutions for various national security and intelligence missions.
Our team consists of developers, scientists, engineers, researchers, and analysts that have served federal, state, and local government clients on high-consequence problems in data analytics and AI/ML for over 20 years. Our team is engaged across the intelligence community and has been instrumental in making our customers’ programs successful.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- 0-3 years of professional experience
- Experience demonstrating technical expertise in open source programming languages relevant to media analysis, including Python or R language.
- Experience demonstrating technical expertise in media analysis methodologies relevant such as; machine learning, natural language processing, or common statistical techniques.
- Experience demonstrating technical expertise in media analysis tools relevant such as; Python or R language and their open source libraries, Tableau or visualization software, Git, or social media platform application program interfaces (APIs).
- Experience demonstrating technical expertise in applying advanced quantitative analysis to media analysis problems.
- Experience demonstrating technical expertise in publishing finished media analysis projects including written assessments, web interfaces, or interactive graphics.
- Experience demonstrating technical expertise in data visualization software.
Ability to obtain a Top Secret/ SCI with Polygraph level clearance
- Possess an advanced degree in a field relevant to MOP/E analysis, such as, Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing, Journalism, or Economics.
- Regional area or functional target knowledge, as appropriate, is also desired.
- 8-10 years’ experience
Active Top Secret with Full Scope Poly level clearance
Client Engagement· Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure · Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers · Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.