Cognizant, a fortune 200 company, is searching for a Data Quality Analyst in San Jose, California.
Our teams of sales ops support specialists work together on scalable solutions for our internal customers, supporting their needs. This means team members need to be proactive, motivated, organized, responsible and able to work well in a fast paced environment.
In this role, you will support the setup and support user assignments to various programs. As part of the team, you will be responsible for resolving sophisticated issues that sales teams, managers and programs are facing on both a daily and quarterly basis. This role will require the ability to efficiently complete and implement solutions while also optimally presenting with stakeholders and sales as a whole.
- Experience: 6+ years of data / Business analyst experience
- Education: Bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field
- Strong proficiency in SQL and analyzing datasets
- Knowledge of different modeling and data mining techniques
- Effective communicator with peers, management, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Must be local to San Jose, CA. This is NOT a remote role
- Reporting: Intermediate experience in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks while maintaining a consistent and strict attention to detail
- Conduct non-routine end-to-end analyses, including data gathering from large and complex data sets, processing with ongoing deliverables to improve the quality
- Build code to perform impact analysis on system wide issues to support business decisions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for cross-functional teams to provide key insights
- Create and maintain dashboard for cross-functional partners to drive key business decisions
- Understanding the client's problem and identifying the right research questions from data perspective
- Corralling the data needed for analysis by cleaning, linking, and structuring different datasets
- Bringing the results together in a narrative and communicating it effectively
- Be responsible for formulating study hypotheses and determining appropriate analytical methods and procedures, with minimal oversight, documentation, or defined process
- Work with management to improve statistical integrity, accuracy, and adequacy of the team’s deliverables
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members in regards to data analytics
- Build effective working relationships with upper management and cross-functional teams
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Multi-task and prioritize requests to meet the most important and urgent business need
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring company sponsorship now or at any time in the future.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 09 2022
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.