Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. We offer our clients value-added expertise in the development and use of information technology to expand and improve their organization’s business processes. Currently, we are searching for a Data Conversion Analyst to join our team onsite in Topeka, KS.
Our team is instinctively curious. It's just how we're wired. That means empowering our people to see the big picture—to cut through the noise so we’re not just treating the symptoms but finding the cure. Founded in 2006, Veracity is a team of problem-solvers and truth-tellers who deliver customized IT solutions for our customers. We bridge the gap between business and technology while always staying transparent and authentic—simply doing the right thing.
- Elicit technical, data-focused requirements from project stakeholders and SMEs
- Gather, understand and document business requirements
- Perform data analysis, mapping, integration, and processing
- Perform data modeling
- Provide business data interpretation, including ad hoc data and reports
- Ability to effectively communicate in technical and non-technical terms
- Self-starter who can work autonomously with clients.
- Ability to work fulltime onsite
- Analyst with knowledge of Amazon RDS, PostgreSQL, Data Modeling and AWS glue.
- Experience in data migration process including data mapping and data transformation ( 3- 4 yrs)
- Good communication skills
- Data profiling and data analysis experience in the context of data migration
- Data loading and error resolution using load and import utilities
- knowledge of ETL and associated processes
- Desired: IBM DB2 knowledge, AWS RDS Certification
- Regular and Predictable Attendance
To be considered an applicant for a position, you must: (1) complete the application in full; (2) apply for a specific, available position; and (3) meet all stated minimum qualifications. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted for "any" position will not be considered. Applicants are good for 90 days. If you are not selected within 90 days of submission, and remain interested in a position, you must submit a new application.
Veracity Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran and any other characteristics protected by law.
It is Veracity Consulting s policy that we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities with regards to any aspect of their employment. Veracity Consulting is committed to complying with the American with Disabilities Act of 1990 and its related Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Veracity Consulting recognizes that some individuals with disabilities may require accommodations at work.
In addition to federal law requirements, Veracity Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
No 3rd parties, please.