This position supports the mission to provide software, hardware and systems engineering, life cycle management and logistics support, system requirements, technology insertion and transition support, risk management (GMD Program) and program management services for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA). This position is located in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Interface directly with Missile Defense Agency (MDA) customers to identify customer needs and develop required products ranging from programmatic cost and schedules to the technical definition of cybersecurity test objectives and development of test objective memoranda
- Assess the cybersecurity posture of various MDA Systems to identify risk and provide risk reduction guidance
- Support the planning, coordination, and facilitation of multi-day DoD Cyber Tabletops Exercise (CTTX) events leveraging MDA Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Analysis teams to identify cybersecurity areas of concern
- Support system-level CTTX's of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS). This includes supporting the development of attack vectors and support facilitated discussions designed to identify the mission consequence of each vector
- Guide Cyber Test Objective Memos through the MDA systems engineering process to support planned Developmental and Operational Testing (DT/OT) identified in the Integrated Master Test Plan (IMTP).
- Conduct analysis of the MDA cyber test and assessment plans to identify gaps or inefficiencies. This includes realigning test efforts and defining new test objectives to add engineering rigor and disciple to enhance test event results and support senior leadership decisions
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree (STEM)
- Active Secret Clearance (TS/SCI eligibility)
- Must have DoD 8570 certification
- MDA experience with knowledge of MDA assets, their configurations, operations, and connectivity
- Logistics, planning and coordination experience
- Experience directly supporting the WarFighter
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Cyber Table Top Exercise (CTTX) Experience
- Cyberspace Attack and Cyberspace Defense Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Eye for detail and ability to perform documentation reviews and Quality Assurance
- Cyberspace Scenario development and Execution
- Hands-on war gaming experience
- Ability to lead a team, manage schedules, and meet milestones
- Ability to decompose generic cyber-test requirements into cyber-test objectives and take in assessment requirements to generate test objectives that meet defined assessment data needs
- Regular physical activity to include walking, climbing stairs, and standing; frequent period of prolonged sitting may be required.
- Ability to speak, read, hear, and write, with or without assistance.
- The position requires a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief.