Job Title: Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (Senior)
Location: Arlington, Virginia (Ballston area)
Telework: YesJob Description:
This position shall provide specialized technical subject matter expertise to a Federal Agency to support the technical application of existing and future cyber security tools, analysis of requirements and design specifications, development of capability requirements, and provide consultation and recommendations on various solutions. This position focuses on protective Domain Name Services technology. The SME shall provide subject matter expertise to include, but not be limited to, the following activities:
- Anticipate and advise on IT modernization efforts, NIST, and industry standards for the service.
- Provides advisory support for shared services to include design, network, architecture, transition planning, and more.
- Assist in the development and documentation of service testing and validation processes.
- Analyzes service tool and capability alternatives.
- Coordinates with the Service Provider to develop service technical assistance guidance.
- Provide technical insights into customer queries and issues.
- Liaisons with Technical Advisors and the Tech Management Section.
- Assist the Government in the review and generation of documentation with respect to project specific operational concepts
- Review and provide analysis and recommendations on technical solutions, Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and Technical change requests.
- Evaluate technical trends and provide recommendations for technology and architecture to meet the program objectives for the government review and acceptance.
- Support future program capabilities and address changes in technology
- Bachelors in Software Engineering, Computer Science, IT management - Graduate Degree Preferred.
- 10+ years of progressive experience.
- The right candidate should have cumulative cyber security expertise with these capabilities: Protective DNS, Data Protection, Network Defense, Digital Forensics/Incident Response, and Risk Compliance.
- Should have familiarity with the products/tools associated with the cyber capabilities such as OpenDNS, RSA Archer, and Splunk Enterprise.
- Have at minimum a DoD Secret Clearance
- As a government contractor, Foxhole Technology is subject to Executive Order 14042 – Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, provided there is not a court ordered injunction. This requires that all employees supporting a government contract be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 unless the employee has an exemption based on disability or sincerely held religious belief. Foxhole Technology may require proof of your vaccination as a condition of employment.
- Experience with Einstein program
Requirements of position: Think analytically, effective verbal and written communication skills, make decisions, observe/remember details, interpret data, concentrate on tasks, adjust to change, handle stress/emotions. Regular attendance, maintain work schedule, attend meetings, meet deadlines, keyboard/type, handle confidential information, use math/calculations, stay organized, operate office equipment, may direct others. Must be able to see, have eye/hand coordination, and lift up to 10 lbs. May be exposed to dust/dirt, humidity, and noise.
Foxhole Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law.