Enterprise Rent A Car in Somerville MA is excited to announce an opening for a Full-Time Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The Sr. CAR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, and service customers.
The starting rate of pay is $18.08 / hour. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
The required full-time available schedules are
1. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm and Saturday from 8:30am-12pm. (A 1 hr break will be given each day with the exception of Saturday.)
2. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday Friday from 7:30am-5:30pm and Wednesday 7:30am-12pm. (A 1 hr break will be given each day with the exception of Wednesday.)
This position will be located at 37 Mystic Ave, Somerville, MA 02145.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Must have a basic level experience and understanding of a PC and Microsoft Office products
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work one of the avaialble schedules listed