Customer Service Representative
Leading the LED Industry Since 1992
Leotek Electronics USA LLC, located in California’s Silicon Valley since 1997, and celebrating over twenty years as an LED lighting manufacturer, is globally recognized as a pioneer in light-emitting diode technology. With millions of LED products installed worldwide, Leotek offers a substantial history of proven performance. The company manufactures innovative LED lighting products for applications encompassing traffic and transit; street and area; petroleum, convenience, grocery and retail stores.
Leotek is committed to developing emerging solid-state technology that offers greater longevity and environmental viability than traditional lighting sources, while reducing energy consumption and maintenance costs. In 2007, Leotek was acquired by Lite-On Group, a multi-billion dollar electronics manufacturing conglomerate.
Location: San Jose, CA.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Customer Service Representative has responsibility for pre/post sales and logistics support to Business Development Managers, Independent Sales Representatives, Distributors, and Customers in a designated region or regions. This position is responsible for on-time Order Entry, Internal coordination with Supply Chain/Logistic/Sales/Product Marketing/QA, communicating delivery schedules to customers, general Inquiries, and supporting our BDMs in the field to achieve total customer satisfaction and build customer relationships.
1) Responsible for the entire order fulfillment process. From order-related information requests, order entry, communicating delivery schedule, and coordination with other departments to ensure the company provides an accurate and high standard of delivery and customer service.
2) Respond to inquiries via e-mail or phone from business development managers, sales representatives, and customers regarding pricing, product features, product availability, company policies, and post sales issues.
3) Ensure quality and accuracy of data in SAP and other internal systems that support sales, production, and financial management.
4) Administer and enforce policies pertaining to pricing, sales orders, freight, and warranties.
5) Coordinate with Credit Team to set up new customers and release on credit hold orders.
6) Escalate to management as needed to resolve quoting, booking or revenue issues.
7) Articulate specific ideas on how to further refine systems or processes.
8) Participates in special projects as needed or requested by the Company.
Required Education and Experience:
1) At least 3 years order fulfilment/customer service representative/ and/or /sales operations experience in a technical, manufacturing environment.
2) Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent to the requirement or evidence of exceptional ability.
3) Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
4) Solid experience working with sales representative in a high-volume product environment.
5) Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment, meet aggressive deadlines, and work on a flexible schedule.
6) Superior attention to detail with data entry.
7) Excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills.
8) Logical thinking, strong team player, multi-tasking.
9) Comfort working with multiple teams and colleagues from various management levels.
10) Customer service oriented.
11) Experience with SAP a plus.
12) Intermediate level of Microsoft suite (especially Excel).
1) Thoroughness/Attention to Details.
2) Capacity for technical product knowledge.
3) Personal effectiveness/credibility.
4) Collaboration Skills.
5) Communication Proficiency.
Supervisory Responsibility: This role does not have supervisory duties at this time.
Leotek Electronics USA LLC has work environment that promotes diversity, equal opportunity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to its talents.
Job Type: Full-time