We are looking for a full-time employee who will provide customer support to the organization. This position implements support as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction are maintained. Full training is provided in learning a product line to inform, assist and educate customers on how products work.
(Remote for California Residents Only)
Responsibilities of a Customer Service Representative:
- Interact with customers daily to inform of client products and services
- Perform a needs assessment of the customer and recommend products and services or pass along consumer leads to the sales department depending on level of expertise.
- Ensure and provide quality service to external customers.
- Answer all customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Process orders with high level accuracy.
- Maintain a positive representation of the company and associated brands at all times
Requirements of a Customer Service Representative:
- Must have great attention to detail.
- Must be a team player.
- Previous customer service and sales experience is a plus.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be personable and comfortable interacting with customers daily.
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Health insurance reimbursement for all staff (upon qualification)
- Life insurance at no cost
- Agents have an established career path with collectively bargained progressions and vesting of renewal commissions (retirement plan)
- UNION BENEFITS â€“ Our staff also belong to a union which includes benefits
- Free college classes for all members
- Student Debt Reduction Program
- Scholarship access for members and their children
- Union provides life insurance (in addition to our company) for all members
- Roadside assistance for all members
- Identity Theft Protection for all members
Powered by JazzHR