The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for handling customer inquiries concerning price, availability, delivery services and any other question or issue the customer needs answered or resolved. The CSR works closely with Dispatchers and Sales Representatives to confirm delivery schedules and pricing for customers and resolve any issues or concerns that may arise, to provide and ensure a positive customer experience.
Customer Service Rep - What Will You Do?
- Develop and cultivate a solid working relationship with sales, operations, quality control, finance and accounting in order to meet corporate goals and provide an industry best experience for our customers;
- Receive incoming calls and effective address each call accordingly;
- Provide customers with verbal quotes providing price and availability details;
- Convert customer requests/quotes into a sales order;
- Research existing quotes and orders, and assigns new requests, quote or sales order when applicable;
- Additional duties as deemed necessary by the Business.
Requirements - Who Are We Looking For?
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED;
- Previous customer service experience preferred;
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Apex, Five Cubits and Command Track preferred;
- Knowledge of geographic service area a plus;
- Able to collaborate and communicate across the business;
- Excellent customer service orientation to both external and internal customers alike;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Laser focus attention to detail with the discipline to ensure accurate and quality work;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines;
- Willingness to work extended hours as deemed necessary by the Business (to include evenings and weekends).
- Competitive Benefit Package - Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation, Life Insurance, etc.
- Career Growth - We pride ourselves in developing coworkers and promoting from within.
- Stable Industry - Our materials are in high demand year over year.
What is a NESL Career?
- Contribute to a sustainable future improving the lives of people and communities we serve.
- Collaborate in an open culture where sound values and dedicated people come together for greater results.
- Thrive in a people-driven family-owned company with countless opportunities to learn and grow.
NESL is a privately held family-owned company, priding itself on being Pennsylvania’s largest construction materials producer/supplier and not to mention, leader in heavy highway construction. Founded in 1924, NESL boasts over 1,800 coworkers helping To Build America From the Ground Up! Headquartered in New Enterprise, PA, our footprint encompasses 57 quarries, 3 sand deposits, 33 hot mix asphalt plants, 21 fixed and portable ready mix concrete plants and 1 lime distribution center throughout PA and Western NY.
And…we are GROWING!
New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc. is a background screening, drug-free workplace.
Minorities and females are encouraged to apply.See Job Description