DebtBlue, LLC is a fast-growing debt settlement organization committed to helping individuals and families get back on their feet financially. We help restore peace to people filled with fear, families without hope, and folks who doubt they'll ever have a positive financial future. We are committed to serving with integrity, excellence, compassion, and a smile. If you share these same philosophies, become a DebtBluer today!!
Job Summary: DebtBlue is seeking a Customer Service Representative to be the primary source of contact for clients enrolled in our debt settlement program. The ideal candidate will motivate clients to graduate (complete the program) by listening to their needs and providing them with a positive experience.
Salary: $33,280 - $37,440 per year
- Professionally handle incoming client requests and make monthly follow-up calls via phone.
- Building relationships via all client inquiries, requests, monthly follow-ups and thoroughly educating them on our debt relief solutions.
- Provide first call resolutions with all clients and work with other departments as client advocates to ensure proper resolution
- Receive approximately 30-40 inbound calls daily and make approximately 60-75 outbound calls daily
- Welcome clients to the program that includes walking them through their account and what to expect from our debt relief program
- Preserve client confidentiality and comply with all federal and state regulations
- Maintain departmental standards and objectives
Education and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- 1-2 years customer service experience (required)*
- 1-2 years call center environment (required)*
- Empathy and willingness to assist clients throughout their financial hardship
- Talent to compete in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Problem solver with the ability to multitask using judgment and decision-making skills
- A stellar work ethic including a record of punctuality and good attendance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SharePoint, client service software, databases, and tools
Why work for us?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- HSA - employer contribution
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance - employer paid
- Basic Life insurance - employer paid
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Employee referral program
- Free onsite gym!!
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times
- The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
DebtBlue, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. DebtBlue considers applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information (GINA), age, disability, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant's consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by law.