Chaparral Motorsports in San Bernardino, CA is actively seeking a friendly, courteous full-time Customer Service Representative - Motorsports Parts Specialist to join our team. Are you a customer service rockstar? Are you outgoing and highly motivated? Do you want to work with a company that values and respects you? If yes, please continue reading!
This customer service position earns a competitive wage. We provide great benefits and perks, including medical, dental, vision, accident, paid holidays, paid time off (PTO), and awesome employee discounts on merchandise. If this sounds like the right retail opportunity for you, apply today!
ABOUT CHAPARRAL MOTORSPORTS
With over 40 years in the industry, we know a thing or two about motorcycle gear, tires, and motorcycle parts. We are the premier store for every type of riding, including motorcycles, street bikes, and dirt bikes. Our highest priorities are to operate ethically and honestly in every aspect of our business, take accountability and responsibility when needed, provide the utmost respect to our staff and customers, and treat every interaction with complete transparency.
We have cultivated a staff of motorsport enthusiasts. Our team relishes in the ability to share exciting experiences, talk about project ideas, exchange bench race banter, and dream about future rides and excursions with our customers. In addition to our fun culture, we provide our employees great benefits and competitive pay.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - MOTORSPORTS SPECIALIST
As a Customer Service Representative - Motorsports Parts Specialist, you ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by answering their calls and maintaining an upbeat, can-do attitude. With the goal of building customer loyalty, you follow up as necessary to ensure accurate service and satisfaction. When complaints or concerns arise, you address them with patience and empathy, bringing them to the attention of store management when necessary. You accurately issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due. You love meeting our customers and helping them get everything they need for a great ride!
- Look up records and enter customer information.
- Soliciting sale of feature, cross-selling, and up-selling products to customers.
- Support online sales via upsell strategies, proactive online chat service, and promotion
- Process sales orders for motorcycle and ATV parts and accessories.
- Answer customer questions and deliver customer service.
- Determine and communicate prices for parts requested.
- Process change of address information.
- Process order cancellations and changes.
- Completing any follow-up necessary to ensure complete and accurate service and customer satisfaction.
- Addressing complaints and customer concerns and bringing them to the attention of assigned department for further investigation and consideration. Resolving customer service issues within a reasonable level of authority.
- Displaying the ability to control calls and meet/exceed customer needs and expectations. Also displaying good judgment by enlisting the assistance of supervisory or mentor help when required.
- Displaying and understanding of, and the ability to, process International customer orders.
- Displaying development of product and technical knowledge, as well use of the Chaparral motorsports catalog and web resources.
- Displaying flexibility in work schedule.
- Other call center related duties as assigned
We are an awesome place to work and care about our teams, so we want to make sure we are clear on a few more basics that we expect:
- Flexible work schedule (e.g., nights, weekends and holidays) and regular attendance necessary
- Basic data entry and keyboarding skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior Motorports experience/knowledge required
Is being dependable, professional, and a team player at the heart of all you do? Do you have solid interpersonal and communication skills? Are you able to manage your time effectively? If yes, we want to meet you!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE WORK SCHEDULE
This position typically works Monday - Saturday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm with one day off during the week.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM?
If you feel you'd be perfect as our Customer Service Representative, apply now using our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application.