Inbound CS Representative
At LTD Commodities, (the fastest-growing division of Amerimark Interactive), we are committed to providing unique products at tremendous values to our customers. We are looking for difference makers, innovators and thought leaders to help expand our 85% web-penetrated business, build our digital presence, and reach new customers every day. LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best.
We are seeking an Inbound Customer Service Representative to help solve issues for our customers. In this position, you will answer phone calls and emails from our customers, work to find solutions, and offer additional options as necessary (requesting replacements, refunds). You may also answer questions from potential customers regarding products sold on our website or in our catalogs.
Ideal candidates must have strong communication and problem-solving skills. A background in customer service is considered an asset.
Please note this job requires to be on-site in Lincolnshire, IL
- Answering inbound calls for customers wanting to buy products seen in our catalogs or online
- Checking on order status, requesting replacements, handling damages, refunds, assisting with billing inquiries by utilizing different channels including emails and chat
- Engaging customers, making them feel valued and appreciated
- Responding to emails from customers and potential customers
- Log all calls, issues, and solutions
- Basic computer skills required
- Be able to navigate through websites and multiple screens
- Be punctual and have good attendance
- Excellent communication skills/speaking in a professional manner
- Fluent (reading, writing, and speaking) in English with clear enunciation/pronunciation
- Able to actively listen, analyze information properly and make logical decisions
- This job requires to be on-site in Lincolnshire, IL
Training Schedule Requirements:
- Attending all training days in full is mandatory:
- Training is 2 weeks Monday to Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Work schedules will be issued approximately 1 month in advance
- After training, the work schedule will be as follows:
January to August: Monday - Friday with availability between 8am – 5:30pm
September to December (peak season): Monday through Friday, including some weekends with availability between: 8am – 5:30pm
- 2 days off during the week when scheduled to work weekends
- Opportunities for overtime during peak season
What’s in it for you?
- This is a full time seasonal role with the opportunity to potentially lead to full time permanent position
- Starting rate is $17.50/hr
- Training is fully paid
- 35% discount on orders from our brands and an employee purchase perks plan