Enterprise Rent A Car in Cambridge MA is excited to announce an opening for a Full-Time Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representative will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CSR will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, and service customers.
The starting rate of pay is $18.08 / hour. A comprehensive benefits package is available including medical, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation time and paid holidays, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
This branch is located at 25 River St Cambridge MA 02139.
The required full-time schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7:30am- 12:30pm. A 1 hr break will be given on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 6 months of prior customer service experience
- Must be able to work in an enclosed garage while being exposed to elements such as heat and or cold
- Must have a current and valid US driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in last 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 7am to 6pm and Saturday and Sunday from 7:30am- 12:30pm.