At Leviton we make innovative products to meet the needs of today’s residential, commercial, and industrial customers globally; providing them with the light, power, and information they need to move forward and do more every day. As a part of Leviton, you’ll join a stable company with over 115 years of history developing products that directly impact everyday lives.Overview:
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this position serves as a territory team captain, focusing on customer quotations, low level product technical support, order management with direct exposure to customer on all MTO and stock customer projects. The Senior Customer Service Representative will help assure that the Customer Service organization meets or exceeds the needs of the customer by providing “World Class Customer Service.” This role provides the opportunity to work within the Network Solutions Business Unit of Leviton Manufacturing Company Inc.
- Coordinates project tasks with territory team member(s) to serve customer and provides feedback on team member reviews.
- Serves as team leader for territory team, instructing and directing a Customer Project Specialist I or II to meet the needs of the assigned accounts within territory.
- Responsible for helping other teams as needed and supporting the Strategic Account Team logistics to help ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Point of contact for distribution and sales teams regarding accounts assigned within the territory. Communicates and coordinates with Regional Sales Manager to help support territory growth.
- Supports strategic account logistics and takes direction from strategic account team members.
- Performs project management responsibilities including but not limited to utilizing project tracking and configuration tools to maximize effective response to customer projects, and setting up and maintaining stocking programs.
- Recommends solutions to generate sales revenue, contact new leads and present additional solutions to current customers.
- Determines proper configuration of product to be used for a particular application with a strong understanding of our multiple configuration teams and part numbering approach.
- Applies technical and product knowledge to identify potential problems and resolves them with the use of internal resources.
- Understands all Network Solution products, Standard and Make to Order, and how they fit within a customer project.
- Facilitates the establishment of shipping dates that meet customer needs. Obtains and communicates customer delivery expectations and expedite orders that do not meet those needs.
- Manages complex and major customer accounts; solves various complex customer issues having the ability to build simple and complicated quotations and pricing agreements. Applies discounts if required within constraints and focuses on a balance between profitability and sales growth.
- Potential formal functional area or process expertise, conformity tracking, procedural accuracy maintenance, training and results reporting responsibility.
- AA Degree in a related field required, Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 1 year of previous work experience with technical products required.
- Telecommunications, Datacom industry, and Made-to-Order experience preferred.
- Inside sales or consultative customer service experience a plus
- Grasp and understanding of technical concepts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively using phone, fax and email with internal and external customers.
- Attention to detail and ability to handle mathematical calculations surrounding pricing and billing (i.e. discounts, interest, commissions, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and handle a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment.
Must be proficient in:
- Excel and Word.
- Presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, governmental sources, and the general public.
- Methodical and independent problem solving, focusing on detailed information, data and metrics.
#MON | #LI-LS1