National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Experience Representative (CXR).
This position is full time 40 hours per week, pays $15.20 / hour plus bonuses and is located at 3400 University Blvd SE 87106.
We have immediate openings and are HIRING NOW!
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan including 401k with matching profit sharing
- Training and development
The Customer Service Representative provides superior, friendly, and efficient transactions and offering company approved services and products to provide a positive experience for all customers. This position also facilitates the rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience.
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
- Meet and greet customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner
- Provide superior, efficient customer service by understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services which includes offering optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Offer additional customer assistance by offering directions, maps, local area information, and appropriate service information
- Answer incoming calls for reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, and other vendors
- Place outgoing calls for callback management, and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Notify Management of any known customer problems
- Notify Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Continuously build knowledge and skills, pursue on the job training and development opportunities and any company sponsored classroom training
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
- Must have a minimum of 1 years of customer service or sales experience in retail, guest services, or administrative support
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record within the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.