We are seeking an Office Furniture Customer Service Order Entry Clerk to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions to drive company success.
- Entering Orders from purchase orders.
- Receiving Orders from receiving tickets, bills of lading and packing list.
- Checking orders from bills of lading and packing list compared to the Purchase Order and Receiving tickets.
- Organize and file paperwork.
- Entering Job Information - Addresses
- Type up Invoices.
- Scan documents.
- Greet and assist onsite guests.
- Answer inbound telephone calls.
- Previous experience in a warehouse office or other related fields is a plus
- Proficient typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to learn multiple new tasks
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office Products.
- Functional tasks using Microsoft Excel, email, and calendar tasks in Microsoft Outlook.
- Data Entry skills
- Able to communicate with coworkers, supervisors and customers, positively and professionally.
- Able to work with minimal supervision or direction and ready to take up tasks to help others.
- High level of organization and critical thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills, including written, oral, and listening.
- The position is in a business casual atmosphere, needing excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
17 - 19 /hour