You believe in the extra mile, that hard work breeds success, you don't settle for the ordinary, and you're looking for a career opportunity that will challenge, inspire, and lead you closer to your aspirations.
That's what we believe in too, and we need a dedicated Customer Service & Client Liaison Representative to join our team ASAP.
ARC Management is a community of passionate, entrepreneurial self-starters on a mission to give consumers peace of mind while they connect with their favorite brands. Our work ethic, positive mindset, and core values are redefining how industry leaders expand their market share, reach out to a broader consumer base, and reduce customer churn.
We push each other forward and celebrate all successes together.
As the Customer Service & Client Liaison Representative, you will report to the Marketing & Customer Service Directors. This role is vital to the growth and development of a new clean energy essential service provider and one of our most significant nationwide expansion opportunities. You are solution-oriented, tenacious, have grit, embrace challenges, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
What You Need:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Unmatched work ethic with a solution-oriented mindset
- Effective prioritization skills and ability to multitask throughout the course of a business day
- Experience in a leadership and team setting - We are looking for individuals that thrive working with others and are actively looking for a career opportunity
*Please note that this position is set to start within two weeks and local candidates are preferred due to the immediate hire date.
If you are seeking full-time employment opportunities and have the following experience you are encouraged to apply today: Customer support, customer service, customer relations, customer service manager, customer success, direct customer service, customer service associate, customer service representative, customer retention, customer agent, community outreach, community engagement, community marketing, community management, or community coordinator