Discover a medical assisting career designed with you in mind. At Norton Healthcare, you’ll find an organization that values and supports your well-being while offering competitive pay, a wide range of benefits, tuition assistance and hiring programs.
Medical Assistants perform administrative and clinical duties under the direct supervision of a medical provider – physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner – in the medical office setting. Responsibilities of the role includes:
·Taking patients to rooms
·Obtaining vital signs
·Assisting with medical procedures
·Clerical & computer work
·Obtaining lab specimens
·Adhering to safety and infection guidelines
·Billing and coding
·Maintaining electronic medical records (EMR)
·Calculating & administering medications & vaccinations
·Disability & Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) paperwork
You may be eligible for some of our hiring programs:
- Return home program to welcome past Norton Healthcare employees who are interested in rejoining our team.
- Retention incentives to help you earn more per hour when you commit to stay with the Norton Healthcare.
- Student loan repayment or tuition assistance to aid with current or future school costs.
As an employee, we offer:
- Employee referral bonus to thank you for networking and helping us to grow.
- Employee Assistance Program to provide access to well-being support should you need it.
- Comprehensive Benefits to choose from to support your needs.
- Graduate of a medical assistant program (or) One year as a Medical Assistant
- One year as a Medical Assistant
- Certified Medical Assistant