Customer Care Representative
The Tech Service Representative would be a candidate with strong communication skills, integrity, and willingness to assist our clients efficiently with issues or concerns that might arise. Duties include phone and email support while triaging incoming issues to determine the process needed to resolve the request.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Answering and responding to clients within a timely matter
● Provide excellent customer service to our clients via multiple means of communication as necessary ●
Log accurate and complete notes to assist with triage
● Escalate issues as necessary to other members of the team and Management ●
Update Contacts and information on accounts to maintain account integrity
● Other duties as assigned
Monday thru Friday
Paid time off
● Superior customer service and communication skills
● Ability to navigate a variety of computer systems
●Ability to type 45+ wpm
● Knowledge of Security and Surveillance systems a plus but willing to train for right candidate ● Ability to assist with problem solving and troubleshooting as applicable
● Experience with Salesforce CRM experience a plus
● Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and projects
● Demonstrates ability to work within a team in a dynamic work environment.
● Willingness to learn and grow within the company
● Strong sense of time management and urgency
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
We are the largest locally owned electronic security provider in Lane County. We strive for quality customer service and leading with technology to protect families and businesses. We support small projects and large projects alike, but lead with a solution mentality.