Oasis Systems is seeking an SE-3 Software Developer to provide support out of Eglin AFB, FL.
Our Datalinks Test Flight (DTF) team is searching for a new software engineering professional that can help us establish and maintain the necessary infrastructure to support multiple test programs. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, learning new and different technology areas, this is the place for you.
We realize no one will have all the qualifications necessary to fill this position, however, we are looking for people that have a solid software engineering foundation and have the drive and motivation to learn all other required areas.
This position provides support to the 46th Test Squadron at Eglin AFB, where you will function as a member of the software engineering team responsible for development, implementation, maintenance, and sustainment of tactical datalinks applications vital in support of datalinks testing within the DTF’s Datalinks Test Lab.
This position is eligible for a small sign on bonus.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
TRAVEL: 5% CONUS/OCONUS TDYs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active Secret with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret and U.S. Citizenship is required for all applicants.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline and 3 - 10 years’ experience
CERTIFICATIONS: Security+ or higher certification required within six months of employment.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: SE-3
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- An active Secret clearance adjudicated within the past five years is required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
- Security+ or higher certification required within six months of employment.
- .NET programming with C# programming experience required.
- Solid experience with software testing, fault isolation and resolution.
- Ability to develop software within all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Able to travel 5% of the time to remote test locations both CONUS and OCONUS.
- Must possess effective oral and written communications skills, with the ability to function successfully in a team environment.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with VB .NET, Python, Java, and other Object-Oriented programming experience desired.
- Experience with programming in and generating both text-based user interfaces and geo-graphical displays in Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Basic experience with Agile programming—specifically SCRUM Framework.
- Familiarity in source control, configuration control software; GIT experience desired.
- Proficient with MS Team Foundation Server, Win 10 and later, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Understanding of tactical data links and protocols (Link 16, SADL, JREAP) desired.
- Knowledgeable of MIL-STD-6016x, MIL-STD-3011, and MIL-STD-1553.
- Familiar with DoD software certification and Risk Management Framework Assess and Authorize processes.
- Provide software engineering support on DoD Development, Test, & Evaluation systems.
- Work with a software development team and system stakeholders in developing software following Agile programming and Software Development Lifecycle principles.
- Have extensive knowledge and abilities in programming in multiple Object-Oriented programming languages, to include C#. NET Visual Basic .NET, and Java.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team environment, effectively communicating and interacting with customers, team members, and organizational leadership.
- Performs other related functions as required to advise and assist the customer in the successful accomplishment of test support and test execution.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available