Oasis is seeking an SE-2 Chicken Little Test Engineer who possesses the education and background to support Project Chicken Little. This position provides support to the 46 Test Squadron – Sensors and Defensive Systems Flight at Eglin AFB.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full Time Exempt
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain/maintain a Top Secret/SCI
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline (i.e., CS, EE, AE, ME, etc.)
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: SE-2
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Experience in interfacing with government and civilian test organizations in developing seeker/sensor research, development, and T&E applications.
- Must be willing to work extended hours including weekends and holidays when required to meet mission requirements.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be proficient in the use and integration of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelors of Science degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or other technical discipline (i.e., CS, EE, AE, ME, etc.).
- A background in planning, conducting, and reporting on flight testing.
- Current, active SECRET Security Clearance.
- Familiarity with Ground Mobile Threat Systems.
- Familiarity with Camouflage, Concealment and Deception (CC&D) tactics and procedures.
- Performs engineering-related duties to execute test and evaluation of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems and precision guided munitions (PGM) seekers against a variety of foreign mobile targets for Project CHICKEN LITTLE.
- Assists in the development of system requirements, functional capabilities, performance measures, design constraints, test phase entry/exit criteria, and metrics.
- Supports development test (DT), operational test (OT), force development evaluation (FDE), and certification for test readiness by identifying deficiencies, verifying compliance with specifications and standards, and demonstrating a stable system configuration.
- Develops and write methods of tests/concept of operations (CONOPS), test cases, test cards/procedures, test directives, technical or letter reports, and any other test process documents as required in the conduct of test and evaluation.
- Plans, coordinates, and monitors test projects that frequently require significant modification of standard practices or adaptation of instrumentation to obtain valid results. Plans, monitors and evaluates tests, and assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests.
- Coordinates schedules for test execution, to include all pre-and post-test activities.
- Travels to TDY locations to conduct (coordinate/schedule/execute) sensor/seeker systems testing, validation and verification testing, and modeling and simulation testing at various locations, CONUS and OCONUS.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available