The Cyberspace Test Group has an exciting opportunity for an ET-4 Common Mission Command Center (CMCC) Command and Control (C2) Test Engineer in support of CMCC program located at the 96CTG, 45 Test Squadron, Air Operations C2 Systems Test Flight, at Eglin AFB, FL
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Active
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain/maintain Secret clearance - US Citizenship
EDUCATION: Master’s Degree in an applicable field and a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience is required. Twelve years of applicable experience may be substituted for a Master’s Degree or eight years of applicable experience and a BS Degree.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: ET-4
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of and extensive experience/training in Command and Control systems and/or Air Operations Center (AOC) mission areas (e.g., Dynamic Targeting, or Dynamic Intelligence/Surveillance/Reconnaissance [ISR] operations) encompassing relative C2 applications.
- Proficiency in the use and integration of MS Office applications
- Must be able to effectively communicate orally and possess technical writing skills
- Understanding of developmental test and evaluation processes, specifically - acquisition program development and detailed knowledge of Air Force C2 test methodologies including AFI 99-103. Familiarity with Design of Experiments
- AGILE Software Development testing. AGILE test design, execution and reporting as part of DevOps and continuous testing
- Ability to interface with prime contractors developing the system under test (SUT) regarding test objectives, schedules, budgets, and methods of test
- Experience with Common Mission Command Center (CMCC) mission and/or program
- Windows Server software and Windows network environments experience
- Provide technical leadership and technical advice for the CMCC System and supporting systems/applications, as well as other C2 systems.
- Plans, monitors and evaluates tests, and assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed evaluation methods. Makes recommendations and commitments on the conventional aspects of the testing assignments.
- Plans tests, establishes criteria, assesses program effectiveness, and investigates/analyzes unusual testing conditions, problems, or questions. Work facilitates development, production, design, or procurement, and affects the efficiency or productivity of a test facility or test activity. Software evaluations may result in new testing techniques or involve assessments which are often the decision basis for large expenditures.
- Maintains testing/test methodology experience, including testing of software/hardware, such as unit, integration, system, or acceptance testing, and familiarity with Air Force directives, CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and AGILE processes and procedures.
- Conduct data analysis and apply knowledge of engineering technology. These tasks include test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment, operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and support activities including program/system security.
- Support senior engineers when interacting with System Program Offices, other military services, and development contractors.
- Prepare, execute, review, and analyze test plans, procedures, metrics, and reports throughout the software development life cycle. Develop and write methods of tests, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), test cases, test objectives/procedures, test directives, technical or letter reports, analysis and review of requirements, and other test process documents as required in the conduct of testing.
- Coordinate schedules, pre/post-test activities, logistics, and test results.
- Maintains a working knowledge of the software or class of software being tested, to include experience with the existing software, previous versions, or any associated software used in conjunction with the software being tested.
- Maintains experience in the use of automated software.
- Demonstrates software experience in one or more of the following environments: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, and MS Office.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available