Here at Penn Station we GRILL, we FRY, we BAKE and we do it well!!!
At Penn Station, we've created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – nearly all of our managers start as Crew members and are rapidly promoted. We can provide flexible hours and schedules.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and beginners alike. We provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – prep, grill, bread, cashier, cleaning and wrapping. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it's up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we're always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We ask you to:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone dependable who will reliably show up when scheduled
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook and make delicious sandwiches
- Prepping fresh ingredients
- Routine daily cleaning of the restaurant
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Punctual - On time every time
- Genuine - Do what you say and say what you mean
- Efficient - Able to multitask, be organized, and have a quick pace
- Friendly - Smile, have fun, and let your personality shine
We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
- Flexible hours
- Discounted meals
- Competitive compensation
- Quick opportunities for promotion (80% of managers started as crew)
- Full time and part time opportunities
- A great team atmosphere
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (upon eligibility)
- Holiday closuresFlexible schedules
Penn Station has developed a unique product line that demonstrates, in full customer view, the true quality of our products. Our menu features an array of mouth watering grilled submarine sandwiches, fresh-cut fries and hand-squeezed lemonade. All sandwiches are prepared fresh in full view of the customer using delicious hearth-baked bread, USDA steak and the finest meats, cheeses and vegetables. The potatoes are hand selected, fresh-cut and flash-fried in cholesterol-free peanut oil. The lemonade is made from scratch every day using hand-squeezed lemons.