Fundamentally responsible for the daily production of the Hello Sugar products to include but not limited to, donuts and ice cream with the associated toppings and ingredients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce and prepare all Hello Sugar core products (donut batter and ice cream).
- Communicate with the leadership regarding any issues and or supply needs.
- Consistently produce product accurately and with minimal waste. Keep product log and waste log.
- Organize products as they come in from suppliers.
- Maintain appropriate pars for product using the FIFO method.
- Provide support for coworkers in order to ensure prep is being done efficiently and to standards.
- Follow all recipes and techniques in food preparation.
- Communicate any issues or concerns with the recipes or equipment.
- Provide feedback or ideas for all operations.
- Maintain food and prep stations per standard sanitation procedures.
- Assist with kitchen upkeep and deep cleaning tasks.
- Maintain an orderly and clean prep area, kitchen and walk -ins.
- Maintain all production equipment.
Your Recipe for Success:
- Previous production experience.
- Ability to read and follow recipes.
- Ability to work equipment.
Working Conditions / Essential Functions:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs (including but not limited to, days, evenings, weekends, holidays, and as emergencies arise)
- Able to work 4–8-hour shifts, plus ability to stand, sit, squat or walk for extended periods of time.
- Able to grasp, reach overhead, push, lift and carry up to 50 pounds
Pay and Benefits:
- Full Time/Part Time
- Hourly plus tips
Founded in 2018, Hello Sugar was brought to life with a dream of spreading and creating sweet moments. expanding from the pacific northwest into the rocky mountains, Hello Sugar, brings a delightful flavor to life, with mini donuts, rotating ice cream, coffee, and flavorful sodas. Bringing people together to celebrate all that is sweet!