Competitive wages + tips & you get to help build the work-culture you deserve!
Of course, you learn how to make burritos & tacos with love. But every single person we hire must be able to build relationships with our neighbors first. Because of that, we're looking for fun, like-minded individuals that are willing to work hard and support each other.
Here at Parrilla, we focus on a bottom-up leadership approach where our teammates will always have the opportunity to showcase their talents in order to earn pay raises and be promoted. This job is simple, but it's not easy
- Prepping and portioning food
- Cleaning as you go
- Ensuring all food is properly rotated
- Working directly with our neighbors and helping build long term relationships
- Buying into our 4 core values
- Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
- Handling cash and credit transactions.
- Building relationships with our neighbors
- Willingness to stand for long periods of time
- Take car of our neighbors first
- Leadership at all Levels
- Control what you can control; attitude & effort
- Excellence with Integrity
Idaho's favorite neighborhood bar & restaurant located in Hyde Park & downtown Boise. Creative Mexican fusion eats & daily specials in a laid-back setting.