CREDIT ANALYST II
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Credit Analyst assists Relationship Managers and Credit Officers with the recommendations for new credit and extensions of credit through research, analysis, and coordination of accurate documentation.
Private Banking Division
As a member of City National's Private Banking group, you will help deliver tailored financial solutions to high- and ultra-high-net-worth families, select professional services firms and select nonprofits. Exceptional, customized service and integrated solutions and strategies, investment management, trust and wealth planning set this team apart.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Prepares credit analysis and investigation of new and renewed commercial loan requests and provides the necessary documentation and financial facts for Credit Officers to analyze, evaluate, and determine appropriate credit structure and terms for potential borrowers.
* Provides analytical functions relating to due diligence, document processing, and financial statements analyses related to transactions, credit approval, and renewals. Prepares summary documenting factual analysis and supporting information for credit decision recommendations.
* Monitors for receipt, and analyzes and evaluates documents surrounding credits. This may include financial statements for the company, owners, and/or guarantors, tax returns, cash flow, collateral, covenants, A/P & A/R aging, credit reports, etc. to identify strengths and weaknesses as pertaining to a borrower’s financial position.
* Monitors and reviews REACT reports and works with Entertainment Relationship Manager to obtain necessary information to ensure that reporting requirements are met.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* H.S. Diploma
* Minimum 3 years of credit analysis or financial analysis experience required.
* Minimum 3 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
Skills and Knowledge
* Working knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills to present clear and precise recommendations based upon analysis for action on loans and loan treatments.
Starting base salary: $36.08 - $45.45 per hour. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
Positions based in New York City: In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Source : City National Bank