Predicine is a Silicon Valley-based global precision medicine company that is committed to developing the first- and best-in-class liquid biopsy cancer diagnostics and precision medicine portfolio to address the unmet medical needs in global drug development.
Predicine has developed an international business utilizing its innovative liquid biopsy technology and molecular insights to empower biopharma partners in clinical drug development and expand opportunities around new oncology medicines. Fully recognized by global industry leaders, we are partnering with a slate of top 10 MNC BioPharma’s to support biomarker-driven clinical trials in US, EU, APAC including China.
At Predicine, we believe people are our most important asset and we are dedicated to creating a great place to work. We value a culture of Integrity, Innovation, Quality, Respect, Courage, Collaboration, Caring, and Communication.
We invite people who share the same values to join us !
This role can be a hybrid remote or fully onsite role.
The Senior Cost Accounting Manager /Cost Accounting Manager will be a key driver for setting up and maintenance of accurate process cost information, reconciliation of standard costs to actual costs, maintenance of perpetural inventory system and process improvements. In particular, this person will improve the current process, establish best practices to help leverage routine processes, developing/maintaining an effective cost accounting system to reduce cost and improve overall profitability, and scale the current suite of tools to meet future business needs as the Group continues to grow.
what you will get to do:
- Developing cost standards for materials and labor
- Design and implement cost management processes and use appropriate costing methodologies to recognize, determine, accumulate, and report costs of business activities such as cost of goods sold, inventory, labor usage, etc.
- Analyzes, examines and interprets accounting data, records, and reports to determine past costs, identify improperly recorded costs, and reallocates the cost to ensure they are recorded in the appropriate cost structure.
- Business partnering with Supply chain, Lab Operations in identifying and developing various reports and analyzing variance to drive efficiencies and information needs across the company
- Designing and implementing the Material Management system
- Validate and analyze inventory and cost of goods sold, prepare journal entries, and reconcile inventory balances as part of the month-end close.
- Analyzing lab operations, equipment availability, and utilization
- Performing month-end cost accounting close
- Performing life cycle cost-benefit analysis
- Analyzing inventory valuations, planning and managing cycle count and annual physical inventories
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Over 5 years’ experience in Cost Accounting (experience in bio-tech industry preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of cost accounting principles, systems, and procedures.
- Solid knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operations process.
- Experience with SAP, XIFIN, or related financial systems
- 5+ years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling
- Sense of urgency and ability to complete tasks within the established timeframe
- Ability to exercise discretion when needed
- Ability to respond to changing work environment and emerging business needs in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred, but not required.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Bonus
We require all Predicine employee's to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination on their first day of work.
Predicine is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, religion or similar philosophical beliefs, disability, marital and civil union status, age, genetic information, veteran status or any personal attribute or characteristic that is protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.