CORPORATE DIRECTOR OF NUTRITIONAL SERVICES
Magnolia Health Systems manages multiple long-term care and assisted living communities throughout Indiana. Each facility is committed to their residents and employees. Each facility strives to provide quality care to residents by selecting the best, qualified staff for care within every dietary department. The Director must be able to lead a remote team of regional Registered dieticians enthusiastically while engaging the team to integrate dynamic and innovative ideas
Director must be willing to integrate into existing team while directing toward greater goals.
Responsible and duties:
- Manage remote team of regional dieticians/support regional roles as needed
- Menu development/restructure as needed
- Consult with management on policy and procedures
- Must be able to step in at a facility to manage on-site nutritional services should the need arise
Qualifications and Skill:
- Bachelors Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics or Food Sciences
- Registered Dietician in the State of Indiana
- Experience with Long-Term Care environment desired
- Dynamic attitude and approach to working with others
All Magnolia Health Systems managed facilities are equal opportunity employers and give employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.