Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Corporate Credit and Collections Administrator in the Apex/New Hill area. In this role you will support all daily finance/accounting initiatives and focus on generating invoices and credit memos, posting cash receipts, collection activities, researching account issues, setting up and updating customer records, and sending out monthly billing statements.
- Performing daily billing function to include generating invoices
- Preparation and posting of cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Researching discrepancies and debit memos to accurately process, issue, and post credits/debits to customer accounts as necessary.
- Collection activities for accounts to include negotiated payment schedules, telephone calls and collection letters.
- Ensure company adherence to credit policies and procedures for consistent handling of collection matters to maintain good customer relations.
- Maintain accurate customer information in database according to company procedures.
- Research and respond to all accounts receivable inquiries
- Assist in month end closing by ensuring all appropriate information is entered and discrepancies resolved.
- Research credit applications, notify customers of approval / disapproval status and document pertinent credit information in accordance with company procedures.
- Establish credit limits for new customers and monitor new accounts based on current financial information, business history and current credit reports
- Occasional travel to various training sessions, facilities, customers, etc.
- Proficient in all MS Office platforms such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with WasteWORKS or Great Plains is a plus.
- Associate’s Degree in accounting or related field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of prior direct experience with invoicing / accounts receivable and or collections, and contract administration are preferred.