Cook Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced cook, or line lead, to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant by utilizing high quality ingredients to prepare entrees for our guests. Benefits include a bi-weekly tip out and shift meal for each full shift you work.
- Skilled, organized, and creative cook
- A team player who can follow instructions and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu
- Great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. Culinary school or previous culinary experience is a plus.
Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen
● Preparing workstations for cooking
● Maintaining kitchen equipment
● Checking the quality of the ingredients
● Cooking ingredients using various techniques
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation
● Managing food storage and rotating stock for each station
Cook Job Requirements:
● Must have prior experience as a cook
● Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment
● Must be skilled in various cooking techniques
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills
● Must demonstrate great organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly
There are three tavern restaurants in the Treasure Valley-East Boise, Downtown Boise, and Eagle/Meridian. All of our restaurants offer high quality proteins, seafood, salads and sandwiches. We have extensive wine lists, draft beers, and a great assortment of rare whiskeys and liquors available to our area.