A prep cook in our kitchen will have the basic knowledge/ability to:
- handle knives
- use kitchen equipment, like slicers, broilers, grills, ovens, etc.
- understand terms like slice, dice, chop, roux, simmer, etc.
- prep food items
- be on their feet for up to 8 hours at a time
- measure ingredients correctly
- keep their space organized and clean
- work independently and as a team
- prepare banquet-style meals
This is a face-paced, ever-changing job where you'll be working side by side with other cooks who put their passion into their work and enjoy putting out high quality, delicious food to every guest.
We reward our employees with competitive pay and raises, and benefits like paid time off.
If you're interested in your next adventure as an employee of WR Hospitality, the region's largest hospitality group, apply today!