The cook is an integral function of the smooth running of The Fish Market. Cooks, under direction of the Kitchen Manager/Chef de Cuisine, are responsible for ensuring that food preparation, production, recipes and standards within restaurant are completed in accordance to the Fish Market’s standards of Uncompromising Quality.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a line cook or prep cook
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- California Food Handler’s Card or ability to get one within 30 days of hire
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive pay + Tips
Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits for Full-Time Employees
50% Discount on meals in The Fish Market
The Fish Market is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Fish Market complies with current CalOSHA Emergency Temporary Standards and guidance from the State of California Department of Public Health.
The Fish Market serves only the freshest catches from waters near, far and everywhere in between. Seafood is our passion, freshness is our mission, and quality is our commitment.