We rely on our Cook to create a positive experience for customers including residents and employees. Responsible for providing excellent customer service, quality products, and presentations while maintaining food safety and health code standards.
Why Work For Us?
- Beautiful community with great culture
- Excellent pay with multiple incentives
- Excellent health benefits packages
- Career advancement opportunities
- Education reimbursement program
- Flexible scheduling available
- And much more!
Benefits & Conditions:
- Two Health plan options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Delta Dental
- VSP Vision
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Disability, Critical Illness, Accident Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Prepare food per census and cycle menu recipes and production sheets as well as ala carte requests or as needed for special functions
- Prepare food for (Modified and Therapeutic Diets) including portioning and display for serving
- Assist with meal service and delivery
- Maintain stock and ensure proper rotation of product within assigned area of operation
- Maintain established standards for station and equipment cleanliness
- Aide in the training of dining services staff
- Assist with the utilization of a menu software program
- Follows Company, Local, State, and Federal guidelines for Food Safety, Food Handling and Required methods of Documentation.
- Ability to operate food service equipment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Industry experience preferred