Cook & Prep Cook - The Party Staff, Inc.
About the Job
Cook & Prep Cooks Wanted
If you love parties and special events, then you are at the right place!
WE OFFER FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME WORK WITH FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AND EXCITING NEW EVENTS EVERY DAY
The Party Staff now has positions available immediately for Line Cooks, Prep Cooks and Sous Chefs, all BOH positions! Entry level, intermediate, or professional, we're looking for you!
Here’s an idea of what you'll be doing and what we have to offer:
- Prepare items for meals and special events
- Prep for the current day's event and/or the next day event if necessary
- Complete all assigned items on the production list and maintain good communication with the Chef
The Party Staff Advantage:
- Flexible schedule – Our online portal allows you to choose your availability
- More work options than any other staffing company in town
- Paid orientation and training courses
- 401K with company match for qualifying employees
The Ideal Candidate(s):
- Available to work on weekends (if possible)
- College Students are highly encouraged to apply
- Preferred 6 months to 1-year experience
- Positive can-do attitude
We will review your resume and if your qualifications meet our client’s needs, we will follow up either via email or phone and invite you to complete our online application. As we move forward in the on-boarding process, to keep our staff safe, we conduct virtual interviews and complete all of our paperwork and orientation online.
Pay Rate: $13.00 to $16.00 per hour DOE
About The Party Staff
We are the premier Hospitality & Special Events staffing company in the western U.S. region. Since our inception in 1989 with our first location in Los Angeles, we have expanded throughout northern and southern California with additional branches in four states. We currently operate in 4 states with 10 locations. At The Party Staff, we are committed to building long-term relationships with both our clients and staff. We pride ourselves on hand-selecting only the best talent, providing our employees with the most work options and setting them up for success, all while delivering world-class service to our growing roster of clients.
The Party Staff, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, sex or gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. The Party Staff will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with state, federal, or local law.