Produce consistent and quality house-brand prepared foods from our trusted ingredients and recipes.
What You'll Do
- Thoughtfully prepare appealing and nutritious foods for our full service deli and catering customers.
- Work and interact with prepared foods team and retail facilities team in a professional bakery and kitchen environment
- Consistently project an engaging, open, and service oriented demeanor to customers and team members
- Frequently use of commercial kitchen equipment including mixers, food processors, stoves, ovens, and knives
- Use both hands in a fast-paced, creative environment with efficiency and controlled manner
- Lift and carry 15 – 50 pounds of product on a regular basis
What We're Looking For
- At least 2 years of experience in a food service environment, preferably with deli and catering responsibilities.
- Experience with product development and menu planning.
- Experience in a supervisory role – training and directing others.
- Ability to read and speak English and perform basic math problems associated with recipes and customer order needs.
- Ability to accurately and consistently follow recipes and meet New Pioneer's quality standards.
- Food and Sanitation trained and certified (or willingness to be trained) in ServSafe or similar.
- Familiarity with organic and natural foods.
This position requires attention to detail and the ability to stand and work long periods at a time. It will require a high degree of manual dexterity and attention to detail while maintaining established product standards.
Excellent tenure and attendance is expected, with a committed schedule that may include opening, mid-shift, and closing, and requires weekend, and holiday shifts on a regular basis.
Pay based on experience and skills test. 90 day learning period with pay increases at 1,040 and 2,080 hours worked.
This is a full-time position with a benefits package.
Based on experience and skill level