Full and Part-time and On-call (PRN); Days, Evenings, Rotating
Primrose Retirement Communities began over 30 years ago with a simple mission - to honor our seniors by offering a variety of healthy, happy lifestyle options.
By getting the right people on the team at all levels of the organization and by making work fun, we will create a culture where the best people will want to work, residents will want to live, and the core values of Accountability, Relentless Improvement, Embrace Change, Respect and Passion are embraced.
Are you one of the ‘right people’?
- Follow written recipes
- Follow a daily prep list
- Help develop menus and specials
- Cook menu items to order
- Maintain sanitary kitchen using applicable local food code
- Assist kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creations
- Maintain a clean working environment including dish area
- Prep and maintain modified food menus
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Willingness to learn and follow direction
- Ability to follow written recipes
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to be a part of the menu creative process
- Can follow direction from the executive chef and sous chef
- Team player