We are always keeping an eye out for applicants who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving guests. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how cash registers operate. You should also be available to take evening and weekend shifts occasionally.
The Casual Pint Rivergate is looking to fill two kitchen staff positions with potential to be Kitchen Lead.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Manage Orders Efficiently
- Prepare food items from a simple menu
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Washing all kitchenware
Compensation: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $12.00 - $15.00/hour.
We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- Flexible schedule
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay
- Free and Discounted Meals/Drinks
We ask you to:
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-55 lbs.
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time and lift potentially heavy objects when necessary. Prior experience is preferred, but not necessary.
Welcome to The Casual Pint. We're Craft Beer Centric and it shows in our culture.
A fun spot with an upscale, yet casual atmosphere. The Casual Pint Craft BeerMarket, offers a relaxed, family friendly atmosphere much like a coffee shop, with a focus on Craft Beer and Delicious Food.