Are you ecstatic after a great meal?
Do you eat with your eyes?
Does the thought of providing an amazing product to customers get you excited?
Are you creative?
Can you not get enough of Food Network?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Banquet Prep Cook III. The Banquet Prep Cook will work on a team to support the execution of events and prepare foods for usage throughout the Club's restaurants and outlets.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible. Driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
What will be expected of you:
- Carefully follows standard recipes while preparing assigned items for banquet service.
- Execute a daily prep sheet, preparing various foods including chopping, dicing, mixing, and various heat methods.
- Assist in plating food items for service
- Collect food and beverage products and small wares required for item preparation.
- Operate food production equipment according to manufacturers' instructions
- Clean banquet preparation/serving equipment.
- Clean assigned workstation areas.
- Consistently use safe and sanitary food handling practices
How we determine your qualifications:
- 1-year banquet kitchen experience preferred
- Knife Skills, Advanced
- Familiar with all cooking techniques
- Familiar with batch and quantity cooking
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Complimentary meals
- Complimentary parking
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (Available for Full and Part-Time Team Members)
- 401K with match
- Employee Discounts Golf, Tennis, Fitness Apparel/Items
CCC is an EOE