We are looking for a cook to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant. As a Captain D's cook, you are the heart and soul of the company and are responsible for ensuring our guests enjoy their meal and have a great experience at Captain D's.
We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu.
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. The advantage goes to candidates with a high aptitude for maintaining our excellent customer service standards by focusing on time and quality of food served from our kitchens.
Responsibilities of a Cook:
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and arranging food.
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the food product and ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Cooking food using various culinary techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient orders.
Cook Job Requirements:
● Must be Guest Focused
● Must be learn to be skilled in operating our kitchen equipment.
● Must desire an opportunity to learn and grow.
● Must be willing to learn and follow our sanitation procedures.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must showcase organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
● Must be able to work with a sense of urgency.
Here's what we have to offer you:
● Schedule flexibility
● Competitive pay
● Fun place to work
● Meal benefits
● Benefit plans include medical, dental, vision, and vacation to all eligible employees.
● Employee Referral Program - it pays to have friends!
● Clear path for growth and career advancement
What makes Captain D’s a great place to work? It’s our people. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. We are committed to developing and empowering our people, providing a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment for everyone to achieve their greatest potential. And our culture proves it.
Captain D’s hires employees with potential career advancement in mind. Whether you have years of experience as Restaurant Manager or you are a high energy, motivated leader just starting your career in Restaurant Management, we have opportunities for you! We offer excellent training and development programs that will hone your leadership skills and provide you with the tools and skillset to achieve a lifetime of success.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of your restaurant’s operation. Managers are accountable for strategic planning, driving sales, staffing, controlling costs, achieving operations standards, leading teams and developing future leaders.